THE MINIMALLY PROCESSED, DELICIOUS, PLANT-BASED CRACKERS TO HELP INCREASE FIBER INTAKE AND STRENGTHEN YOUR GUT MICROBIOME.
WHEN SNACKS GET SMARTER, HEALTH AND WELLNESS GETS EASIER
Unlike traditionally, highly processed crackers that are made with refined carbohydrates, Slim and Trim Snacks’ cauliflower crackers contain all three macronutrients: essential fats, protein and fiber to help you optimize your health and wellness as opposed to degrade it.
With regard to the macronutrient fiber, Slim and Trim Snacks has created a product that covers a diversity of the nutrient which is the best practice to create the optimum microbiome environment and enhanced immune system.
The diversity of fibers in our product includes the sulforophane-producing cauliflower, the soluble, prebiotic fiber flaxseed, the postbiotic Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFA's) - derived from the prebiotic resistant starch - which optimize your health.
And to boot, one box of our cauliflower crackers contain a total of 18g of Dietary Fiber - approximately 75% of the RDA for women and a little less than 50% the RDA for men.
THESE FIBER FILLED CRACKERS ARE FREAKIN' FABULOUS!
97% of Americans don't get enough fiber - an important macronutrient with the ability to treat diseases and keep the gut microbiome in balance. Some plant fibers even produce the amazing metabolic postbiotic called Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFA's) which do the following:
- heal the gut.
- optimize the microbiome to
strengthen the immune
- facilitate weight loss and
- reverse Type 2 diabetes,
disease, depression and
guard against the
development of cancer in
Slim and Trim Snacks' cauliflower crackers, lightly processed, delicious, and fiber-filled are made with only nuts, seeds, prebiotics, herbs, spices and resistant starch - all plant-based ingredients - to heal your colon, prevent inflammation and prevent dysbiosis by keeping the gut in balance.
IMAGINATIVE - THE COMBINATION OF GOOD GUT HEALTH, NUTRITION AND TASTE.
1. Ease the stress of refined grains on your delicate gut wall lining that can cause intestinal permeability, dysbiosis and leaky gut by making these clean, delicious, plant-based cauliflower crackers a staple in your pantry.
2. Nourish your gut microbiome with the prebiotic fiber inulin derived from chicory root which feeds the beneficial bacteria in your gut and in turn produces the postbiotic Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFA's) to boost your immune system and optimize your health and wellness.
Fill Nutritional Gaps a lot easier
1. Experience a boost in energy from more Magnesium intake, a micromineral found in both the non-gmo almonds and herbs, just a few of the clean ingredients in these crackers. A tasty way to get more of that important mineral since most Americans are deficient in it.
2. Stay full longer from fiber, so you don't have to binge eat; you therefore control your appetite; and if weight loss is your goal you can achieve that because of the diversity of plant fiber as well as other macro nutrients.
3. Strengthen your joint connective tissues, skin and blood health with the mineral Sulphur that's present in cauliflower. It detoxifies your skin to help it look dewy and fresh and helps to build shiny, strong, hair and nails.
4. Boost your Vitamins C and Vitamin K (responsible for new and healthy bone tissue) levels, respectively.
5. There is no oil nor refined ingredients used in this product.
Benefits of Daily Use
1. You can eat these crackers as a tasty, filling snack or you can tuck more leafy greens in by adding it along with whatever toppings you like and have a nutritious, tasty meal in a pinch.
2. Don't fancy too much alliums like garlic, leeks and onions to increase your prebiotic intake, then don't sweat it. These cauliflower crackers have the prebiotic inulin to feed your good gut bacteria fortifying your immune system in the process. And guess what, they taste amazing!
3. You can be assured that we source our almond and flax seed meals from premier purveyors of non-Gmo products, so that your delicate stomach wall lining won't undergo the ill effects of substandard ingredients.
4. By incorporating these cauliflower crackers into your daily diet you have put yourself in the driver's seat to take charge of your health and wellness. Congratulations!
Recommended by Experts
These crackers are amazing. My family devoured an entire package in a day! The ingredients are all plant-based and high in fiber. As a gastroenterologist who focuses on food as medicine, I'm always looking for gut-friendly health promoting pantry foods like these.
Dr. Robynne Chutkan
Integrative Gastroenterologist, Microbiome expert and Bestselling author, “Gutbliss”
Slim and Trim’s crackers are really something else. The selection of ingredients, combination of fresh and dried herbs and veggies, and the cauliflower base, makes one exceptional cracker. I’ve been a fan of these products for years and they just keep getting better - in both flavor and nutrition.
Partner, Almanac Insights, Former Global Director Local Brands & Product Innovation, Whole Foods Market
I enjoyed the Cauliflower Cracker Classic 2 Ways; with a sharp cheddar cheese, sliced apple and hummus between Zoom meetings. The crunchy wholesome nuttiness of the cracker made Slim & Trim Snacks an excellent quick lunch. Great nutrition, flavor and value.
Minority Business Development Agency
Like a lot of people, I put on some extra pounds during the coronavirus pandemic. That was all fun and games til I got a GERD diagnosis! My holistic doctor suggested a paleo diet would work well for me to reduce inflammation and heal the reflux without pharmaceuticals. The problem with a lot of gluten-free packaged products is that they contain other junk I don't want. These crackers are just as tasty if not more so than the homemade bread I got used to baking during the pandemic! Nutrient dense and made with quality ingredients, I especially like that I can load them up with a variety of toppings (even sardines dripping in olive oil) and they don't crumble apart when eating. The dill pickle flavor is amazing with goat cheese and capers!
Yoga & Meditation Teacher, New York City
"LET FOOD BE THY MEDICINE AND LET MEDICINE BE THY FOOD."
"LET FOOD BE THY MEDICINE AND LET MEDICINE BE THY FOOD."