- 1 ear yellow corn, shucked
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/2” thick
- T tbsp preferred vegetable oil
- 1 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp pinched fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp minced fresh dill
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 4 tbsp Treeline cream cheese
- 6 Cauliflower Crackers of your choice
- Prepare a hot grill fire, preheat a gas grill on high heat for 10 minutes with lid closed, or preheat a grill pan or indoor grill until hot.
- Brush corn and zucchini slices lightly with avocado oil. Grill corn and zucchini, turning occasionally, until lightly charred all over. Transfer to a cutting board. When cool enough to handle, cut corn kernels from cob and finely chop zucchini.
- In a medium bowl stir together corn, zucchini, green onion, parsley, dill, lime juice, olive oil, and salt.
- To serve, spread cream cheese on each cauliflower cracker and top with zucchini salad mixture. Serve immediately.
TOTAL FIBER : 26.3 GRAMS
This is Vegan and can be eaten as a Snack, for Breakfast or Lunch.