- 1/2 cup Kite Hill Almond Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
- 8 Slim and Trim Classic Cauliflower Cracker
- 2 tbsp hot honey
- 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Fresh Mint Leaves, for garnish
- In a medium bowl with a hand mixer, beat ricotta with olive oil, thyme, and pepper until smooth, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
- On a preheated charcoal or gas grill or a hot, lightly grilled pan, grill peach slices briefly, just until softened and peach slices have grill marks.
- To serve, spread 2 tbsp ricotta on each Slim and Trim cracker, then top with 2-3 peach slices. Drizzle with honey, and garnish with mint. Serve immediately.
TOTAL FIBER : 16 GRAMS
This Is Vegan and can be eaten for a snack or for breakfast.