- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 4 Slim and Trim Cauliflower crackers of choice
- 1/2 Honeycrisp apple, diced
- 2 tsp Treeline vegan cream cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine maple syrup and balsamic vinegar until the maple syrup and the balsamic emulsifies and has the texture of molasses - about 5 minutes.
- Combine almonds with mixture, stirring frequently until almonds are fully coated and lightly toasted - another 5 minutes. Take off heat and stir in cinnamon and salt.
- Place 4 crackers on a sheet pan, top with cream cheese spread, then add apples to melt for about 5 minutes.
- Top with apple, almond mixture to finish.
TOTAL FIBER : 17 GRAMS
This Is Vegan and can be eaten for Breakfast, Lunch or Snack.